Saturday 21 May 2011

Ellie's Boudoir Bride Photoshoot - Manchester

Lovely Elli came to see us a while ago now, but her feedback was so beautiful just wanted to let you read and see some of her amazing images...

''OH MY WORD Jules you are a genius!!!!!!! Im thrilled at my book, i look amazing I cannot believe it's me in those photos!
 Well I'm married! We had the most perfect day and we have now just returned from our honeymoon in New York. The whole process was a dream come true and so much to take in. However one thing that Steve kept talking about all through the honeymoon and on the wedding day was the fabulous pictures you shot for me.Plus when I'm old and grey I can look back on the photos and smile at just how amazing you made me look! 
 Honestly I enjoyed my experience so so much. I was nervous as to what to expect when I walked in, but you were so friendly and put me at ease straight away. You understood exactly what I wanted to achieve from the pictures, not only to blow my future husbands mind and make his eyes pop out of his head, but you gave me such special memories and an amazing experience with pictures I can keep for ever!
 My makeup was beautiful as already explained I never really wear a lot of makeup but the results were fantastic. You are both geniuses and I just wanted to say a massive thank you for enabling me and my husband Steve to have something very special to share''






No comments:

Post a Comment